- A Samaritans Purse plane has been provided to fly the team up from Monrovia to Yekepa which will give them 2 extra working days.
- Roofing supplies have made it to Yekepa on a 20ft truck traveling over rough, sometimes impassable, roads.
- Accommodations have been provided free in a local guest house in Yekepa as a gift to Amani, to bring her back.
- The right team came together for the job, 2 of the 5 men have their own roofing companies.
- Pray that the team stays healthy — they are going into the tropical jungles of West Africa where there is malaria, parasites and poisonous snakes.
- Pray against the evil one, He does not want peace and healing to come to the people of Liberia
- Pray that the team will accomplish the mission they have set out to do of replacing the roof.
- Pray that the team's presence will be a shining light of God’s love to the people of Yekepa and Liberia as a whole.
Click here to donate!