Amani ya Juu (“peace from above” in Swahili) is a self-sustaining Christian economic development program for marginalized women in Africa. The Amani Chattanooga Center is an extension of the Amani family in Africa seeking to sustain the ministry in Africa by providing sales.
As a senior leader for Amani ya Juu, the Amani Chattanooga Marketing & Business Development Manager will need to be highly skilled in all types of marketing communications (traditional, digital, SEM, brand, influencer, and email marketing), proficient in graphic design software systems, and driven to see sales increase under his/her leadership. The Marketing & Business Development Manager will support and incorporate the mission of Amani into all activities and operations of the Amani Chattanooga center and provide operational and strategic oversight for sales and outreach operations.
Key attributes required for this position are:
- Devotion to Jesus Christ
- Passion for Amani’s mission
- Truth-focused | Ownership of tasks
- Values beauty
- Enjoys building community
Key skills and training required for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, GoogleDocs, Quickbooks and graphic design programs (Canva, Adobe Suite)
- Evidence of successful experience in a management role
- Evidence of successful experience in a marketing role
- Strong administrative skills
- Exemplifies outstanding professional deportment and Christ-like behavior
This is a full-time position located in Chattanooga. Onsite presence at Amani Chattanooga required.
To apply, please send your resume to Joanna Vaughn at email@example.com